the local tyre industry has eagerly anticipated the rich variety and advanced product offering that a company, such as SRI, would bring to the country.
Headquartered in Japan, SRI is the fifth largest tyre manufacturing company in the world and is renowned for producing superior quality tyres in a number of renowned brands, including the iconic Dunlop brand, with which it has a proud and successful association since 1909.
SRSA has taken strategic steps to introduce SRI’s first-class export brand – Sumitomo Tires – into the South African and African market and the company is confident that this brand will be well accepted having already proven itself in the highly demanding North American and other international markets.
Sumitomo Tires says they have the necessary pedigree, quality and range to make it a business-enhancing product with a focus on:
• An introductory range catering to popular vehicles in the South African market in a variety of sizes
• Consistent stable supply courtesy of SRI’s global demand planning and multiple factories
• Strong in-field service from a well-established SRSA sales force
• First-class Original Equipment standard used by car manufacturers as a tyre specification benchmark
All these factors will make the brand a natural success with customers, they allege, and prove an efficient addition to a tyre retailer’s stable.
- For more information on this exciting new brand, visit the website: www.sumitomotires.co.za