This edition is jam-packed with intriguing and useful articles that will keep you up to speed on the latest tyre industry news.
Enjoy all the latest stories, sourced locally and from across the world.
– Bridgestone plant on path to becoming a ‘green’ factory.
Jacques Rikhotso outlines major objectives for the tire maker in SA. [Page 2]
– Local manufacturers unite in quest to ramp up tyre safety. [Page 8]
– Smithers Recovered Carbon Black 2023: Full agenda announced. [Page 12]
– Bandag/BTS Conference 2023: Unveils newest winners. [Page 14]
– Dunlop Tyres: To boost OE-quality tyres on SA roads with multi billion-rand plant upgrade. [Page 16]
– Goodyear: High quality tyre products and innovative digital solutions combine to support fleets manage the impact of fuel costs on their operations. [Page 17]
– Enviro: Has developed a new type of recovered carbon black with improved properties. [Page 18]
– DISKY: Gathers pace as motorists opt for convenient licence renewal. [Page 19]
– Bridgestone: Sponsoring the future of mobility innovation in SA. [Page 19]
World News – Europe
– Smithers: Acquires STL’s indoor Tire Testing DivisionCircular Economy Themed Area. [Page 20]
– Enviro: Has developed a new type of recovered carbon black with improved properties. [Page 21]
– Asphalt 9: Legends: Launches the Trelleborg drives future of agriculture with the new TM1 Eco Power Tyres. [Page 22]
– Nokian Tyres: Makes a commitment to protect the Baltic Sea – Aiming to reduce the environmental burden of sea transport. [Page 23]
World News – Asia
– Bridgestone: Motorcycle tyres win the title of 2023 FIM Endurance World Championship. [Page 24]
– Reimagine: How to manage your tyres. [Page 25]
World News – Asia
– Sailun: Puts new generation tyres to the test. [Page 26]